THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONCE EVERY 4-6 WEEKS ON A SUNDAY...
Next date to be confirmed.
NEXT CLASS DATE AND TIME TO BE CONFIRMED
SO WHAT WILL FIGHT KLUB DO FOR ME?
- Burn lots of calories for a leaner body
- Tone and shape your body
- Raise your overall fitness and stamina for high-energy sports like football or tennis
- Improve your coordination and agility
- Make you stronger through core conditioning work
- Improve your bone health and density
- Increase your heart and lung capacity through a full-body cardio workout
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Comfortable workout clothes
- A really good pair of trainers for foot stability
- Drink bottle and towel
We supply everything else.
FIGHT KLUB… WHAT’S THAT?
This electric fusion class of martial arts and boxing movements will kick your cardio fitness to the next level while defining and shaping your body and self confidence. Energetic music; awesome instructors and a group environment all attacking free standing Fight Klub punch bags will keep you punching; kicking and smiling!
HOW DO I DO FIGHT KLUB SAFELY?
Your teacher is there to make sure you do everything correctly, but try to remember:
- Good posture is the foundation of all exercise.
- Focus on learning the right technique at the beginning.
- Work continuously at perfecting your technique.
- Perform the movements with control – smooth actions, not jerky.
- Always keep your joints slightly bent, don’t lock out your arms or legs.
- Listen to your body, it will tell you if something is not right.
- FIGHT KLUB should feel challenging, but at any time you need to take a rest, that’s fine!
FIGHT KLUB is for everyone with moderate fitness levels. Because the moves are simple you don’t need to be especially well coordinated. Some muscle pain is natural at first, especially if it’s the same on both sides of your body. This is muscle soreness. Muscle soreness is typical when starting out on a training programme and normally occurs 24 to 48 hours after exercise. If you have pain down only one side or in the joints, check with the teacher. If the pain continues, see your doctor.